EXIFSummary is a simple tool to extract EXIF information from JPEG files.
Select multiple JPEG files and extract the EXIF information, including original image date/time,
camera settings, and GPS coordinates (if the image is GPS tagged).
Read more about the EXIF standard on Wikipedia.
User has the option to save exif data in a separate text file for each image, a single text file containing data for all images selected,
or a PDF file containing data for all images selected.
If outputting to one text file for each image file, the user may elect to set the date/time of the text file
to be the same as the corresponding image file.
Windows 32bit: Windows XP or later.
Windows 64bit: Windows 7 or later.
This is free software and is provided free of charge, 'as is' with no warranty.
No registration required.
There is no installer for this program, just unzip the executable and run it as described below.
Download the program here.
SHA1 checksum: eac6cbca39935d94118e31fc993c99c2e93ef089
SHA1 checksum: 738011835a770cf0c36b13dee34ff03e10ebc3cc
1. Download the appropriate EXIFSummary zip file from this page (see buttons above).
2. Unzip the EXIFSummary executable to any location and run it directly.
There are no special install requirements.
Sample EXIFSummary Screenshot
Please note that the exact look and feel of the program will vary on each computer depending upon the individual user's operating system and theme settings.
Version 1.0 released February 2020.
Version 1.1 released February 2020:
- updated to include the GPS date/time stamp, if available.
Version 1.2 released March 2021:
- Add options to write output exif data to a single text file or a single PDF file.
- Add checkbox to Keep input file 'Last modified' date and time.
- Add button to force output folder same as input folder.
- Add option to 'Keep All' numbered output files instead of overwriting any existing files of same name.
This is absolutely free software, provided ad-free and without obligations.
However, should you find it useful, and wish to show your appreciation, you may buy me a coffee via PayPal using the button below: