Release Date: June 2021.
The following main features were added or changed in version 3.6:
Lite features (free)
- TxPlan no longer supports Windows XP.
- Now able to load/save carrier data in BatchBud JSON format carrier files (*.carrierjson).
Pro features (registered)
- If carrier was loaded from a MODCOD file, the Modify Carrier dialogs now show details of the MODCOD filename,
and allow the user to modify the carrier by browsing alternate MODCODs from the same file.
- If carrier was loaded from a MODCOD file, detail carrier MODCOD settings are locked, and can only be changed by browsing alternate MODCODs from the same file.
- If carrier was loaded from a MODCOD file, user can unlock detail carrier MODCOD settings by selecting "Manual MODCOD" button.
- If carrier was loaded from a MODCOD file, dialogs now display the modem minimum and maximum symbol rate (if applicable),
and alert the user if his entered symbol rate is not within the allowed range.
Bug Fixes & Other Refinements
- Minor update of code libraries
- Fix bug where check updates fails on secure https connection.
- Fix bug on minimum window size.
- Fix bug on save preferences if new install.
- Fix bug in PDF & HTML Intermod reports if carrier labels contain '<' or '&' characters.
- Fix bug when turning levels on, and carriers already loaded, default levels now displayed properly.
- Alert user if file selected from Recent Files list no longer exists, and remove from Recent list.
- Alert user if invalid View Start Frequency or View End Frequency set in View Options.
- Add F1 help on View Options dialog, in addition to Help button.
To find out what was new in previous version 3.5, click here.