TxPlan - Transponder Plan Diagram Software.
By Gunamoi Software (www.gunamoi.com.au)
© 2021 Garry Hausfeld, Sydney, Australia.
SOFTWARE LICENCE AGREEMENT
*** Please read this entire agreement ***
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using,
installing, copying, or distributing this software.
* This Limited Use Software Licence Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal
agreement between you ("licensee"), the end-user, and Garry Hausfeld, Gunamoi
Software ("the author"), for the use of the TxPlan software product
("Software"). By using this software or storing this program on a computer
hard drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of
this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, and you
have registered this software, promptly return the software and the
accompanying items (including any written materials), along with your receipt
for a full refund; or delete the software from all storage media.
* You may install this program and make use of the free version features at
any time. There is no time limit for use of the free features.
* In order to access the extended features of the Software, you must Register
and purchase a Licence which will include a registration code to be entered
into the Software. Registration codes may be time limited, or may be limited
to particular versions of the Software.
* You may not publicise or distribute any registration code algorithms,
information, or registration codes used by this software without permission
of the author. You may not use any registration codes for the Software that
have not been purchased from the author or an authorised representative.
* For purposes of this Licence, if you have a valid single-copy licence, you
have the right to use a single "Registered Copy" of the Software; if you or
your organisation have/has a valid multi-user licence, then you or your
organisation have/has the right to use up to a number of "Registered Copies"
of the Software equal to the number of copies indicated in the documents
issued by the author when granting the licence.
* Each Registered Copy of the Software may either be used by a single person
who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a
single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both.
This is not a concurrent use licence.
* This software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards,
or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their
entirety. This software may not be distributed on CD-ROM, disk, or other
physical media for a fee without the permission of Gunamoi Software or the
* You may not alter this software in any way, including changing or removing
any messages or windows.
* You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce
this software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, rent or resell
for profit this software, or create derivative works based upon this software.
* You may not make access to the Software available to others in connection
with a service bureau, application service provider, or similar business,
nor permit anyone else to do so.
* You accept responsibility for any costs incurred by using this software.
NO WARRANTIES. - The author EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY for the SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty
of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the
implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the
SOFTWARE remains with you.
THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FAULT TOLERANT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
WHICH REQUIRES THIS.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. In no event shall the author or its suppliers be
liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for
loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information,
or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this
SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
* TxPlan is Copyright to Garry Hausfeld, Gunamoi Software. The Software is
protected by Australian and International copyright laws and treaties. You
must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
* The "Orbiting Kangaroo" device (kangaroo in moon with ring) is a Registered
Trademark of Garry Hausfeld and Gunamoi Software.